My wife left my home without any dispute and denied coming back. After few days she came back and also took her all the belongings and left. Now she and her family is asking for money and divorce. What should I do?

Answer By law4u team

It is important to handle this situation with care and in a legal manner. Here are some steps you can take: Try to communicate: It's important to have a dialogue with your wife to understand the reason behind her sudden departure and her demands for money and divorce. Try to find a mutually acceptable solution. Seek legal advice: If the situation cannot be resolved amicably, it is advisable to seek legal advice. Consult a lawyer who specializes in family law to understand your rights and options. Respond to legal notices: If your wife or her family sends you a legal notice, it is important to respond to it within the given timeframe. Consider mediation: Mediation is a cost-effective and less stressful alternative to court proceedings. You can consider mediation to resolve the dispute. File for divorce: If all efforts to resolve the dispute fail, you can file for divorce. It is important to follow the legal procedure and hire a lawyer to represent you in court. Remember to stay calm and respectful throughout the process. It is important to handle this situation with maturity and sensitivity.

Divorce Related Questions

Discover clear and detailed answers to common questions about Divorce. Learn about procedures and more in straightforward language.

Law4u App Download