husband took my jewel and has drinking habit and abuse me often

Answer By law4u team

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this situation. Here are some possible steps you can take: Seek immediate help: If you are in danger or fear for your safety, please call your local emergency services or women's helpline number for immediate help. They can provide you with assistance and support. Report the abuse: You can file a complaint with the police against your husband for domestic violence and theft of your jewelry. Provide as much detail as possible, including any evidence you may have, such as pictures or witnesses. Seek legal advice: Consult with a lawyer who specializes in family law to understand your legal rights and options. They can advise you on how to proceed with the case and how to protect your assets and finances. Get medical help: If you have suffered any physical injuries, seek medical attention immediately. You can also consult with a counselor or therapist to get emotional support and help you cope with the trauma. Seek help from support groups: You can join support groups for domestic violence survivors or seek help from social services organizations that can provide you with counseling, legal assistance, and temporary accommodation if necessary. Remember, you have the right to live a safe and happy life, and you do not have to tolerate any form of abuse. Seek help as soon as possible and take the necessary steps to protect yourself and your rights.

Divorce Related Questions

Discover clear and detailed answers to common questions about Divorce. Learn about procedures and more in straightforward language.

Law4u App Download